Most of the time, I constantly hear how clients feel worried about their appearance and figure during pregnancy. And uncomfortable in front of the cameras during a Zug maternity photo-session.
After many years of experience and studies, I have come up with some tips, which are going to help you feel confident and enjoy creating timeless memories of a wonderful moment in your life.
How to plan your Zug maternity photo-session
- Schedule your session on time: in certain periods of the pregnancy, moms feel tired, with a lot of pressure because of the due date and your session should be full of love and joy. For this reason, I always recommend scheduling a session between 20 weeks and 30 weeks at the latest.
- Wardrobe: legs are the part of the body that moms are most concerned about and don’t usually like. To avoid having this unpleasant feeling, I always recommend wearing long dresses. Also, dresses help to slim your body in a nicer way. But if you don’t like dresses, don’t worry! Use comfortable pants with a long-sleeved shirt, not tight to the arms because that’s the second part of the body that moms don’t like either.
- Pamper yourself the day before the session: we live a busy life with plenty of plans during the day. However, if you want to look better for your photos, take the day off before to do some facial treatments or go to appointments with specialists.
- Tell your photographer what part of your body you don’t like at the moment: communication is key for everything, so feel free to tell me your current concerns to help you feel much better.
- Ask your photographer for advice: 80% of my images are created through candid moments, but always, always, always I will suggest you how to do certain things to photograph you at your best angles.
Would you like to see more family portfolios? Check out here